Wednesday was all about just hanging out in Waikiki, catching some rays! Eric tried surfing in the morning, but the waves were not that great and he didn't get up. It is ok, he still looked good doing it! I didn't go, I kept Eric Moore company on shore (or at least that is the excuse I am using). Wednesday evening Nat and Eric had a welcome picnic at Ala Moana with the out of town guests. I don't have too much to talk about from our Wednesday, just a lazy day in paradise, which if you ask me is the perfect sort of vacation day. I can't believe how fast our vacation here is flying by. Here are some pictures from today.
Mom & Dave's first beach day!
Mom's happy!
Waikiki
The Grimmers
Heading out
Heading out to Ala Moana
Finally a picture with me in it
We have a creeper in the background
Most of the bridal party, this was the best one out of all the ones we took. Brian needs to work on looking normal. ha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment