Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Day in Ko'Olina

Well we have been in Hawaii for four days now and time is just flying by. There is never enough time to do everything. We still want to do Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, riding bikes, North Shore. But today we were able to fit in Ko'Olina. The Pawluks let us crash in on their family day and we headed to the west part of the island to Ko'Olina. Eric and I had never been there before and it is made up of these different lagoons and I snorkeled with Sea Turtles!!!!! One, I snorkeled, again, huge for me. Two, sea turtles, like 1 foot away from me. It was great to spend a few more hours with Natalie and Eric, I know how busy they are this week and it was so good just to chill at the beach with them.

Afterwards we headed to the airport to pick up my mom and Dave and headed to Dukes for dinner. It was a really low key night, in before 10:30. But that is ok, sleep is the next best thing to do on vacation after sand, sun and beer.

Wednesday Eric is getting a surf lesson from Natalie. Fingers crossed he doesn't get eaten by a shark or break his face!

View from the car going to Ko'Olina, the sky was so blue

I always feel tan, then I go next to Eric

Beautiful

Hey good lookin'

Auntie Nat & Caleb

Baby Paparazzi

At Dukes

Downtown Waikiki

Look who we ran into walking home (for the record my mom got a better hello from both Nat & Eric tonight... what the heck!)

0 comments: