Monday, July 19, 2010

Sun... Check, Sand... Check, Hot Husband... Check

Well we had our first official full day in Hawaii and the weather could not have been any better. The water was so blue, although I must admit it was tons colder than I thought it was going to be going in. Eric got up really early to go to the gym, I got up after him to go to Starbucks, typical! While Eric was away getting all toned and good looking, I drank my latte on the lanai checking up on Facebook. We headed to the beach for a few hours before eating lunch and walking around Waikiki. We met up with Christine, Erik, Caleb, Helen and Petro later that afternoon. I am proud to say I swam in the waves. If you know me you also know I am chicken poop when it comes to the ocean, but everyone was having so much fun I had to join. Caleb was one cute beach bum! Last night we headed to RumFire for dinner on the beach. Um... can you say AWESOME! It is so nice knowing that we still have over a week here, I think I can get used to these 10 day vacations! Until tomorrow... Aloha!

First things first.... head to the beach!


Eric you really need to work on those tan lines!


Beach bum!


Heeeey!




View from dinner

0 comments: