Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

So I am a few days late on this post, but what can I say our last few days in Hawaii were busy and then yesterday I was just spent with the long journey back to reality. Natalie and Eric had a fantastic wedding July 24th. I don't know why but I had so many more emotions for their wedding than my own. I think for our wedding I was so involved with all the details and there were so many emotions going through me that I almost became numb. I spent the night with Nat on Friday night after the rehearsal at the hotel Princess Kaiulani in Waikiki. And we were up at the bright and early time of 6:30 for hair and make-up to start. Even though the say started out so early, I have to say their wedding day flew by even faster than I felt like ours did. At the end of the night I felt like we had just gotten up. Of course Natalie looked absolutely beautiful and Eric equally as handsome. It is so hard to believe these two started dating only a month after Eric and I did during our Senior year in high school and they got married only 6 months after us. It is crazy how life works out sometimes... ya know? Who meets their soul mate at the age of 17?? Eric was such an attentive groom the entire day, always checking in with Natalie during the day. I think he was hands down one of the most involved grooms I have seen. Way to go Eric Moore, props to you!!! The Loulu Palm Estate, where the reception was, was absolutely breathtaking. I don't know what other great things I can say. Congrats to the newly married Eric and Natalie Moore. I love you guys and thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your day! I can't wait to hear all about the honeymoon!

Rehearsal



The guys, I don't have a good one of the girls

Morning of the Wedding

All the ladies getting ready, all wearing the wedding colors

If you look closely you can see the Black Pearl

Christine is SO EXCITED! Heading to the church to get hitched!

Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Eric Moore

The beautiful Bride

The reception site, isn't it just lovely?

My family, minus my husband

There he is!



Some of the ladies at the reception

Loved this!!!

Love you Nat!

0 comments: