Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 26th Birthday!


So I am just realizing that most of this blog during the past month really has been about Jenny Malic. Eric has had minimum exposure and well I am getting worried that people may start wondering how close Jenny and I really are. No worries Betty & Ray, I am still married to your son and not Jenny (although some days are more in question than others... ha!) But yet again, here I am throwing out a Happy 26th Birthday to my loving friend Jenny! While Jenny and I met in college, we hung out a little, but it really wasn't until after college when we got really close. I always joke that with Jenny's best friend Melanie in Michigan and my two best friends in Hawaii and Ohio, that Jenny and I are each other's replacements. However, after 4 years of our monthly dates (we have not missed a month yet!) I can really say that Jenny is one of my close friends and I really cherish our friendship. Again, Happy Birthday girl! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!


0 comments: