Saturday, July 31, 2010

Congrats Greg & Stephanie Keadle

So Eric and I attended our last big wedding of the summer this past Friday. Three of my closest friends got married within a month and a half of each other, which is so completely crazy. And they were married within six months of our wedding, which was only three months after my best friend Karen & Bob's wedding. It has been a crazy year, full of showers and bachelorette parties, wedding details and last minute errands, rehearsal dinners and weddings. The Saturday after Steph & Greg's wedding Eric and I seriously sat our butts in front of the TV all day long and didn't not feel guilty at all. But enough about us, I want to say a few things about the new Keadles. Stephanie made such a beautiful bride, seriously the pictures I am going to post do not even do it justice. The ceremony was beautiful and I loved my bridesmaid dress so much! The reception was one big party, which I totally expected it to be given the bride and groom. I don't think I left the dance floor all night except to get another drink. Eric was just chillin most of the night by the bar, and then about a half hour left he just tore up the dance floor, I love it when he does that!

Stephanie and Greg, thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your wedding day, it was a honor to stand up as a bridesmaid and be there as you promised each other forever. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you to. Please know I will always be here. I love you both!

Bridal Party @ rehearsal

Steph, you are beautiful

Right before walking down the aisle



Nice headband Greg


Married 6 months today, time really does fly!

So great seeing you Megan

Double Trouble

0 comments: