So when you meet your future husband at the age of 17 it is promised to have a few older pictures that you just can't believe. (Nat I stole some of these from Facebook!) I also just realized that I have been going on and on about Nat and really haven't said much about Eric (no not my husband, but Nat's future husband -- yes it can become confusing) But let me just say one thing, I could not have picked a better match for Natalie if I could have planned it. Eric truly is the perfect match, he is calm while Nat can be frantic, he is more quiet while Nat is a talker, Eric is relaxed while Nat is a planner. While Eric is one of the main reasons why they didn't move back to the mainland after Nat finished grad school, I still love the guy to death!
There are not many snow days for these two anymore in Hawaii
Prom 2002
Going away party (I am fairly certain while they had huge smiles I was crying my face off)
January 2010




0 comments:
Post a Comment