Sorry I am behind a few days, but the last few days have really been crazy with Nat & Eric's wedding and all the festivities that come before it. On Thursday we celebrated Nat's bachelorette party! Everyone got their party hats on to celebrate... whoop whoop! We started out the day with just the bridal party with a day at the beach soaking in the sun. I had found a really cute light up button that we made Nat wear, and actually looked pretty cute with her suit. We spent a few hours on Waikiki beach before heading back to shower and great ready for everyone else.
Bridal Party (minus Aubrey)
Once everyone came over to our condo, we had hung everyone's gift up unwrapped for Nat to guess who it was from. Let's just say two drink Nat was already down one drink by the end of the game (which will explain many of the pictures from the night). We went to Lulu's for dinner and then Rumfire and Senior Frogs to end the night with some dancing. It was so much fun to meet some more of Nat's friends from Hawaii and just be able to go out with her. That doesn't happen much from 4,000 miles away. All in all I think it was a great start to wedding and I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did.
Was excited the straws at Lulu's were the colors of her wedding
Sign reads Heavy Partying Zone... notice Nat is the only one!
0 comments:
Post a Comment