Thursday, May 3, 2012

4 Month Well Visit - Still a Peanut

Well everyone had thought we were going to have a big baby, even the doctors thought so when I was pregnant. I guess Raegan was just fooling us all, we had her 4 month well visit today and let's just say she's still short!

Weight: 12 lb 6 oz (20%)
Length: 23" (9%) - yes you read that right... 9th percentile!

 When the nurse had me get Raegan down to her diaper to weigh her she said alright chunky monkey let's see what you weigh. We were both surprised to see only 12 6. Raegan definitely looks bigger than she is, she'll hate me for saying that one day when she is 13!

I think her shots knocked her out tonight, she passed out with her glow worm this evening and then Keags barked and woke her up. Let's just say I am mentally drained now from all that over-tired crying/screaming!


0 comments: