I was just saying to Eric tonight that although sometimes I miss Saturday nights out at the bar, our low key Saturdays hanging around the house and just hanging out on the couch at 8 after Raegan is down for the night is nice too. Keags got two walks in today and I even got in two naps with the munchkin. Given I am not a big napper it was obvious just how tired I have been.
Ready Set, Stare Off
Here Raegan let me kiss your feet
And your face
Ok I'm done, when does this kid go back
We are trying a new feeding schedule with the little missy. We had her taking five 5 oz bottles throughout the day, we were trying to space them about 4 hours apart. However, her last two bottles were just too close to each other and half the time during this past week she went to bed without her 5th bottle since it was only 3 hours from her last bottle but clearly time for bed. We all know if Raegan is not ready to eat yet she won't even take a little, she's a diva like that. The crazy part about the last two nights is that she still slept through the night. Oh how I love our sleeping rock star! So today we are trying four 6 oz bottles every 5ish hours... no fussing! Today... Us 1, Fussy Eater 0! Here is to hoping tomorrow gives us the same success.
Love this kid







0 comments:
Post a Comment