Raegan was baptized yesterday at 4 months old. She looked beautiful and was such a trooper with all the people passing. It was a hectic day with family and friends, but we all made it through and celebrated the little lady. Thank you to all who helped with set-up and take down. We could not have gotten through the day without you!
I say this every month, but how the heck is our baby girl 4 months old. In one sense it is crazy to think how fast time has just blown by and in the other it seems like she has always been here. I honestly hardly remember life without her. It is crazy. Raegan just continues to be such a joy to be around and all around just a happy baby. I have had to learn this month that she is her own self and I have to be ok with that and not force her to be someone else. She definitely knows who her mommy and daddy are and sometimes when she doesn't want to be held by others I try to force her to stay with them because I feel bad. Eric and mom my have really had to make me not worry so much about everyone and let Raegan tell us what and/or who she wants. We still struggle some days with feedings. It is really the only time most days she cries hard. I don't think it has as much to do with the reflux right now, but more about she doesn't want to lay back to eat because she thinks she is missing something. She tends to eat with less fussiness when we put her in her highchair. We have her 4 month well visit this Thursday so I am curious to see what this little munchkin weighs now, my guess is around 13 pounds.
- During the past week or so Raegan has done really well with independent plan on her activity pad; her favorite toys to play with are her singing glow worm from Betty and Ray and this red ball from the Luhman family
- Everything right now goes in her mouth, EVERYTHING! You would think her burp rags were baby crack, it is sort of funny
- Raegan rolled from her tummy to her back earlier this month, although she is totally inconsistent about it
- Just recently she has started to take her paci out of her mouth and then if she doesn't drop it will try to put it back in. I sit back in awe and think, wow she just learned how to do that. Crazy what gets me excited these days!
- If Raegan is super talkative and you mimic back to her the sounds she is making she'll talk to you for hours. It cracks me up
- This month she has also found the dog and just watches Keags whenever he is walking around. She smiles at him too which is so adorable, now if only Keags was that excited about her too.
- We are still in 3 month clothes and size 2 diapers. Although I think we need to graduate to 6 month clothes here shortly.
Happy 4 months baby girl (although a day late!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment