Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Little Tradition we call The Dells


Can you call it a tradition even if it was only the second year? Let's call it the 2nd Annual Kramer/Malic Wisconsin Dells trip. Last year the little nuggets were in utero and while it was annoying to not be able to enjoy some adult beverages, at least they were well behaved! Let's just say lessons were learned vacationing with two little ones at the ages of 6 months and 9 months. It isn't that they weren't well behaved, both kiddos did great for being out of their routine for 4 days, but I am fairly certain we all came home more tired than before we left. Such is life I suppose with kids.

Our four days basically were run by the little ones, there was lots of

diaper time

daddy time

mommy time

family time

swimming

crazy Blakesters

pool side naps

and lots of just overall baby cuteness

The funny thing is that I feel like half of this trip Raegan was crying, yet the only pictures I have she is 100% smiles and 200% being cheesy for the camera. Let's just say separation anxiety was in full swing this weekend. It was cute for snuggle time, not so cute when Eric was golfing and I wanted to shower.

Already looking forward to next year

0 comments: