Sunday, November 14, 2010

Target is Trouble

What happens when I head to Target to buy some flannel sheets.... I leave with a trunk full of garland.


I was the garland bandit on Saturday. I decided I needed to buy everything for how we are going to decorate the outside this year for Christmas. However, the first Target only had 8 things of the garland I wanted, I headed to the second Target store, they only had one. Oh boy... I saw a mission in my future. (My mom would be so proud!) Therefore I high-tailed it to yet another Target and wiped them out of their 9ft garland strands. Mission complete!

Oh I did end up getting the flannel sheets too! Every year we pick up a new set of Target's $19.99 flannel sheets. You can't beat the price... it is officially starting to feel like winter in our house.


Don't you want to just crawl right in? Yeah... so did Keagan.

2 comments:

The Stansfield's said...

I have the same problem when I go to target. I was wondering what size are those wedding pictures of you guys that are above your bed, I really like the way that looks.

Katie said...

Thanks! The picture sizes are 8.5x11. The actual frame is something like 14x17.