So Eric got a kick out of this one, so I figured it was 'blog worthy'. Last Friday I took Keags to the vet for his annual visit/shots and while I was there picked up his supply of flea/tick meds. That stupid stuff is expensive, dropped $150 just on that alone. So we leave the vet with dog in tow. Fast forward to Tuesday night after work. I randomly think "where the heck did I put those boxes of meds". I look in the drawer where I normally store the stuff, no luck. I look in my car, no luck. I look in my purse, no luck. I look anywhere else that I think my Friday-tired-brain would have thought to put it.... nothing! Seriously Katie... where the heck is this junk. I came home with the dog, I know I had the receipt, but where were are those stupid meds.
I should mention at this point I have been running around like crazy that I am ripping layers of clothes off due to high amounts of sweat! I finally give the vet's office a call just to see by chance I left it there. After being asked my last name.... a few seconds later my first name.... .a few seconds later the dog's name who is attached to these meds. (it was at this moment I realized how many K's are in the family... Kramer.... Katie... Keagan. Mental note, when naming a child one day... stay away from the K's)
The good news, I DID leave them there! Now it only took me four days to realize they were missing. I asked the lady one phone if anyone was going to call me. She said someone probably did, I look over at the answering machine, flashing light... darn!
So I quickly drive to the vet to pick them up before they close... (I promise I am getting to the funny part... promise) I walk in, the lady gives me one look, asks for my name and then says... "sweetheart you are way too young to be losing your mind..."
POINT TAKEN!
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment