Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Congrats Jenny Malic!!!

You all remember Jenny... you know... the one friend that took up about 1/3 of the blog this past summer (the other two-thirds was shared between Natalie and Steph! got to love it when your besties get married!) Well over the past few years Jen had been tackling work, planning a wedding and grad school. Well after June the wedding planning days were over and now as of this very week, grad school is now over for her too! What on earth will you ever do with all your free time Jen? (if you are bored there is always a dirty house on my end or a dinner that didn't get made if you want to help me out!)

But is all honesty, I can't even imagine juggling school and work. I can't even deal with work alone most days without feeling so overwhelmed.

So Jennifer Malic... this is a shout out to you... congrats on your MBA girl! I promise you two things... you are going to love all your non-homework Sundays and this Saturday will include many adult beverages with many cheers to you!