I hope everyone had a great and relaxing Thanksgiving weekend. It felt amazing to have two and a half days off of work! I know I woke up this morning feeling more refreshed than usual, which is totally unusual being that no one should feel that way at 3:30 in the morning. I guess after a five days of good sleep I am a whole new woman. I should work on that more often. This coming up Saturday we have our first of many family Christmas parties, the Galvins are up first at my mom and Dave's house. Crazy to think that Wednesday is the first day of December, where the heck has 2010 gone?
First Thanksgiving as Mr & Mrs |
![]() |
| Keagan got to tag along. Yes we put our dog in the 'trunk' and yes that glimmer is drool! |

0 comments:
Post a Comment