Sunday, November 7, 2010

I said it once, I'll say it again (... and again and again)

Caitlin Hazelton of Hazelton Photography has one HUGE AMAZING talent. Her style of photography is right up my alley and I heart her. Yes she was the same photographer from our wedding and I hope she never leaves the business because I can't wait to see her work the camera with our future adorable babies! Well a few weeks back we had family pictures taken, which included Keagan! I was thinking October would have been the perfect time of year for us Kramers....not too hot, not too cold. Oh boy was I wrong... It was 80 degrees outside on Labor Day..... Heat + Kramers do not equal happy campers... but it does equal a big, fat, sweaty Keagan tongue.

I wasn't sure I was going to love how I looked from the shoot. I was stressing out about the heat and Keagan wasn't quite listening all that well. He was far too concerned with every smell on the ground. But I was really happy with the pictures Caitlin was able to capture. About half way through we locked Keags up in the car so Eric and I could get a few of just us. Here is a few sneak peeks.... some of the really good ones aren't here, still trying to figure out which would I want to include in our Christmas cards this year.



Am I being a good boy?..... NO!!!





There are so many more, but I don't want to continue to bore you with an Eric and Katie Slide Show! I'll leave you with this... don't you just feel so bad for him.... OR NOT!!!

1 comments:

caitlin said...

Awww, thanks Katie! You guys are awesome and I love keagan, tongue and all! Haha!