Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time with the Hubbers!

So one of the reasons why Eric and I wanted to move to the St. Charles / Geneva area was because of all the bike paths and adorable downtown areas. Yeah now just ask us how often we take advantage of it and you'll probably just get a blank stare. Well this past weekend we decided to take Keagan for a nice walk along the river and ended up walking from Geneva to Batavia and then back. The weather was awesome over Labor Day weekend which made for a happy Kramer family (Keagan included!) Nothing makes us happier than some nice cool weather, hence, the winter wedding. What can I say we sweat at just the thought of hottness.

We have to cross a couple of bridges and I only wish I put the camera on video to show you just how pathetic Keagan looks at crossing them. He seriously squats down really low and if you look at his paws you can tell how much pressure he is putting on them because his paws are all wide looking. It really is hilarious and yet so embarrassing. People were literally laughing at him, or at us, we couldn't tell.

It was so nice just hanging out, not being on a time schedule. We kept saying we need to do more of this, now the real test will be if we actually do. But serioulsy, we need to slow down sometimes and just enjoy life.
I think I caught Keagan mid-yawn

0 comments: