Thursday, September 2, 2010

I've got Bags...

... under my eyes that is. For some reason weeks that come before long weekends always seem to go by crazy slow. I seriously think I could fall asleep standing up in the middle of the street. I'm working from home tomorrow so I'll get to sleep in a little longer, however, I just got three e-mails from three different clients saying they need something by Tuesday. Joy! I'm not even officially a Director to payroll yet until next week, consider me cheap labor right now!

Excited that I get to go to Eric's game tomorrow night and that Jenny, Louis and Sean are tagging along before their trip to Cali Saturday morning. I want to go to Cali, maybe I can sneak into someone's suitcase and go with!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. The weather they are calling for is in the low 70's, that is seriously my favorite weather! The weatherman better not be lying!

0 comments: