Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bridal Show Sunday

This past Sunday I was invited to spend the day with these lovely ladies! Meet Erin, one of Jenny's good friends from work and also a future 2011 bride. It was so sweet of Erin to invite me along and it was great getting to know her even more than I already did, especially since she has asked for me to do all things paper for her wedding. Of course, like most bridal shows, it was super crowded, full of eager brides racing from vendor to vendor, but it was also sort of fun to be back in that environment, but not feel the pressure of being the bride. There ended up being only one 'Invite Vendor' and after snagging one of her brochures, I was slightly under-whelmed by it. Her work was better than what she left for the brides to take home. Oh well, her lose will hopefully be our gain one day! Thanks again girls, it was a lovely bridal show sunday!

0 comments: