.... yeah finally got everything put away from Hawaii. How the heck is it that we got back in July and it is now September. Does it really take me a full month to cross off things on my to-do list. Man, can you say lazy A$#. With Eric now only being home one night a week for dinner... seriously folks only one night out of five... re-dic-u-lous! I figured that from the time I will be lacking in the gym this football season (I am going to blame Keagan for all and any extra pounds on the hips in the coming months), I will hopefully make up with finally getting around to some things around the house that I still want to get done. The one good thing about Eric not being home is I only need to cook dinner once a week, which pretty much has me grinning ear to ear at just the thought. I still don't get how I am Italian and Greek and have the fairest skin and hate to be in the kitchen. I make my grandparents so proud! Ha!
Ok... sorry... that was a tangent. Well I finally got to the loft and it is now done!!! Well actually now that all the crap is put away it really makes the room look empty. Add freshen up the office on the to-do list!
embarrassing!!!!
Now just look at how empty everything looks.....
Oh yeah, and of course, what would be a night of cleaning without Mr. Keagan insisting that the place looks better when he toys are out and about....
0 comments:
Post a Comment