Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weddings... Check! Pictures of our Wedding... Check

Here is a big shout to all my girlfriends who got married in June and July! Congrats again you three! You were all beautiful and your weddings really did reflect your personality and the relationship you have with your now husbands.... weird, husband! After six months I still can't get used to that word!

Eric and I finally got some of our wedding pictures up in our house. Well actually these have been up for a few months now, but I am just now posting about it. We got these three awesome frames from Pottery Barn that were super on sale and hung them over our bed. I love that everytime I walk into our room now it is one of the first things I see (besides the gigantic dog crate that is in the corner, thanks for that one Keegs). If you know me, you know how much I LOVE pictures and how much I love pictures hanging on our wall. I dread that day that we put our place us for sale because they say you should take down all personal pictures, well that is going to be a lot of work one day. But hopefully not for a few more years. Well with that, another thing is checked off the list.


- Out with the nasty gold and in with the new (ceiling lights)
- We love eggshell and are gladly saying goodbye to the flat (paint)
- Wave bye-bye to the 1998 White UFO car and hello to something less spacelike
- Who puts carpet in the bathroom? (re-tile and finally get rid of the carpet by the bathroom sinks
- Did someone say new carpet?
- 3 weddings, with 1 flight to HI! (here is a shout out to the future Mrs. Malic, Mrs. Moore & Mrs. Keadle!!)
- Decorate our walls with wedding pictures
- "Lets Go, Lets Go, L-E-T-S-G-O, Go, Lets Go" - Lets get those BHS track boys down to State!
- Landscape the backyard, we tore out everything last year and never touched it again
- Re-grass seed all the "Keagan" spots in our backyard. Darn acid pee!
- Last but most important -- Get Eric a job for next school year!!!!!

0 comments: