Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All Things Paper - A Hawaii Wedding

So it has been a few weeks since we have been back from Natalie & Eric's wonderful wedding in Hawaii and I just realized I never posted about their "All Things Paper". Natalie chose bright, vibrant colors for her wedding, it was perfect for their North Shore reception location. Since I wanted their ceremony and reception details to also have a similar look and feel as their wedding invitations (Natalie and Eric DIYed their wedding invites) I went with the same swirly graphic, but instead of using the entire graphic, I only took portions of it. It was a challenge to get the right feel down, but once I did Natalie just loved them. Congrats again Nat & Eric, we are already trying to figure out our next Hawaiian vacation!

The back and front of the ceremony programs

Inside of Programs

Table Numbers - Hawaiian words and their meaning


Loved the place cards in sand

These favor tags were for the pink, orange and green Jelly Belly's

0 comments: