Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Take That Bathroom Linen Closet

So, first off, the same goes today as yesterday.... don't judge! On Monday night's to-do list:
* Walk Keagan
* Make Dinner
* Do Laundry
* Attack the upstairs linen closet
I am happy to say all have been accomplished, but man was that closet worst than I thought. But let me also say that this is really the only storage closest that we have besides the ones in the bedrooms and the storage under our stairs, therefore, it becomes a catch all if we aren't careful. Clearly we were not being careful, not even a little bit concerned.....

Seriously, check out that top shelf, RI-DIC-U-LOUS!!!


I am still shocked that after everything was all said and done we actually have empty space in there. Who would have thought?


Afterwards I was running around doing a happy dance (let it be known it was past 10 pm at this point) and it was clear that Keagan did not feel the excitement as me. I think he was more thinking what the heck is my mom smoking and please don't give it to her again!


So there you go, another room down. Next up, the loft. And let me also forewarn you, this is probably the worst room in the house. I seriously still have clothes from Hawaii laying over the ledges. Yeah, it is that bad!

0 comments: