I was snooping around on the Internet the other day and found all of these photographs from our wedding on different sites/blogs. Seeing all of these makes me horribly miss wedding planning and all the details that goes into it:
Jennifer Kaye Photography - Jenny was one of Caitlin's assistants on the day of our wedding. Well she just relaunched her website and look at who shows up on her website under the 'Wedding' section - we are famous!
Kristen Janes of Kio Kreations - Kristen was our amazing florist and my latest role model. I am not kidding when I say she rocks everything she touches. Well apparently she post entries on a site called wedloft. Well in two of her posts you can once again find some details from our wedding. Here you can see the locket from my dad that I had on my bouquet (the first picture under Memorialized). And then here you will find the Eric inspired cookie table (3rd photo down)
I don't know how I come across these things, but it rocks that someone else found our wedding details as great as we did!
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment