Monday, June 18, 2012

Our House Is Being Taken Over


Taken over by baby stuff that is. Who knew that sending Raegan to Grandma and Grandpa's last week while Eric and I were on vacation would entail that we would come home with more stuff than what we drop her off with. Yes Raegan now has her own personal ball playland that has found a place in our family room.



Eric and I actually reorganized the downstairs a bit over the weekend to sort of create a play/toy storage corner. But lets face it, there is no "hiding" this thing. We are seriously going to need to put limits on Raegan's Christmas and First Birthday gifts otherwise I can see things getting out of control. This is when not living in a townhouse with limited storage would come in handy!


And just to keep things real, we do see this "ugly" face more often now that little missy now knows what she wants and that she wanted it 2 minutes ago and why the heck mom and dad did you not know it! :)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh man! Once she figures out how to crawl, those balls will be all over your entire house. I completely understand the feeling that baby stuff has taken over the house, that is why we no longer have a dining room. Can't wait to play with that cutie on Sunday.