Today is the day we celebrate all the dads we know in our life. Let's be honest, moms are cool, but dads are the absolute best! This year I get to add another dad to the list and what a dad he is. I could not ask for a more hands on, silly, loving or devoted father for my sweet baby girl. Everyone knows Raegan is a total daddy's girl and I don't blame her. No one can get Raegan to laugh like Eric, I mean he literally walks into the room and the girl lights up. I will admit at times I get jealous of their relationship, but to sit back and watch these two together, well... it melts my heart. How lucky did I get to not only get the sweetest baby girl, but to have such a wonderful partner to share in this journey of parenthood with. Babe, Happy 1st Father's Day. We hope you know just how much we love you!
While Eric is the newbie, today we will also celebrate all the other amazing dads that are in our life. Happy Father's Day to Dave, Ray and to all our Grandpa's!
To watch Eric and Raegan honestly reminds me of my dad and I when I was young. While Raegan will never meet Grandpa Rick here on earth, there is no doubt that she will know of him and all the silly stories I have of him. Every night before bed we say a little prayer and always thank Grandpa Rick for being our own personal guardian angel. I love you dad and miss you everyday, Happy Father's Day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment