Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Durham Anniversary Trip - Take 4

So I had spent the better part of this morning trying to upload a video, mostly for my in-laws. Let's call that video - Sounds of the Game. However, it has been an epic fail. I'll try some other methods tomorrow. Until then, here are some random other photos from our trip. As I sit in my office, watching the snow fall today, I would do anything to go back and be able to sit outside in the afternoon drinking a beer with my husband in 60 degree weather. Sigh... until then, 31 days until Vegas!

Up bright n early to walk around campus

With our new BFF Pete

One of our favorites, they even allow dogs in the beer garden

Cool side of a building

Spent an afternoon at UNC. This building is the oldest state university building
in the nation. Built 1793

Found our future home while in Durham.... yes please!



All in all...

Airfare... not too bad
B&B... enough
ticket prices... the cost of a small island
fulfilling your husbands bucket-list... PRICELESS


0 comments: