Friday, February 18, 2011

Durham Anniversary Trip - Take 3

Sorry about yesterday, a few appointments threw my day off. So I know I know, most people are probably waiting for this post, the actual Duke vs UNC game post. I am sort of in a blah mood as I type this (no real reason, just it is Friday and I'm tired and I'm day dreaming of my bed over being at work, you know what I am talking about right?) so I'm going to be short on words. Although some might think this is an ideal situation, ha! Anywho, to make a long story short, Wednesday was the best part of our entire 4 days in North Carolina. Not only was the second half of that game AMAZING, earlier that day we ended up getting a private tour of Cameron Indoor from our good friend Pete (a worker at the museum I had mentioned earlier). We ran into Pete multiple times after Wednesday afternoon. He become our new Durham BFF. Oh and maybe the coolest parts of the night, meetings some of the players after the game.



Sneak peek of the practice courts, Eric's reflection got cut out. Sorry Babe

Heading into Cameron Indoor Stadium

We found our seats for the game
(I was having some fun with some different filters on the photos)

Cameron Indoor Stadium

All changed and heading out for the game


Erin Andrews just a few rows down

DUKE WINS!!!!

Center court after the game

Players' seats


Ginormous bonfire after the big win

Singler

Smith & Irving

0 comments: