Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unti Oktoberfest

With my husband preoccupied this past weekend with football playoffs starting this week, I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with my stand-in husband. Yeah she's a she and already married, but she loves me just the same.


 Jenny's parents threw an Oktoberfest party for their friends, and Eric and I also got an awesome invite (I designed them, of course, more on that later), but Eric couldn't go. Darn football! Apparently Barb missed him at the party since she had this sign pre-made before I even got there. One of the many reasons why I heart her.


I didn't really take may pictures, so I snagged the rest from Jenny (thanks girl). Jenny and Barb were super adorable with planning this party. From the invitations, to favor bags and to the spread of food.





 Since I ended up having to drive by myself I figured I would live a little earlier in the evening since I hate driving alone, especially at night, but of course I was having way too much fun and didn't end up walking to my car until 11:30. I know, I know, that doesn't sound that late, but when you have a good 40 minute drive home it is! Thanks again Barb and Dan for the invite, I had a blast. Here's to hoping next time I can bring the other half with me (but I may say, I AM the BETTER half!)

0 comments: