Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Now & Then with Kio Kreations

My adorable and amazingly talented wedding florist Kristen of Kio Kreations features a Now & Then post on her blog every Monday. It is something she started up a few months ago where she features a past couple and gives little updates about their lives. I think it is a great idea, and guess what, we were the couple from  yesterday!


Photo from Kio Kreations
I love that I still keep in contact with Kristen here and there since our wedding. I have used her for a resource a few times when planning a few bridal showers and she would give me great centerpiece ideas to try. I even love how I was able to give a shout out to Sign It With Love, we actually saw over twice the traffic to the site yesterday than we do when we post a link on Facebook! I was really excited to see that.

Keep safe and dry today you Chicagoans. I'm thinking a cab ride may be in my plans tonight to get me from work to the train station.

0 comments: