Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Timeline of our Bathroom

So I swear I have been trying to call our downstairs bathroom finished for weeks now. I just couldn't find baskets for the shelving unit. Apparently they are the most uncommon size EVER! Well finally this past weekend I had a few hours to search store after store to find something that would work. Not I just have bags of baskets to return, I think I bought 5 different ones to try to make work. After seeing the 'complete' work I took a look back to what the bathroom looked like when we first moved in. I still think the current look needs some work, but for the time being I am good with calling it done.

Check out those awful floors



Much better floor, still boring walls

As of today- I love the wall color

Notice the more 'grown-up' Paris picture in the frame. It is actually postcard wrapping paper from Paper Source that I scored for only $3.50. Not bad huh?

I also couldn't find a black kleenex box that I liked. Remember the container I have Keagan's treats in? Well it had a matching brother that came with it, I just removed the top of this baby, and added some black spray paint.



So there you have it, I think I can now FINALLY call one room of our house done. Man it takes me forever to finally make up my mind about stuff. Now the question is, which room is next.... oh decisions decisions!!

0 comments: