We are definitely more vocal
this month. Dada was the first word last month, bubba was second and mama was
third. We are working hard on Rae-Rae, I think big sister is going to love
every second once he can call her by name. Mr Smiley definitely describes him
most days and after a few off weeks we have our beloved happy Weston boy back.
His love for life literally starts the second he wakes up. After 3 years with a
little person who always wakes up grumpy, it is my absolute favorite to get
Weston from his crib. Smiling ear to ear with legs kicking. I swear he melts my
heart to mush at least 100 times a day. He still has no desire to move or crawl
or walk. Really just prefers to play king and make his requests for sister to
bring him whatever he wants. And it works. He is starting to get himself from sitting to belly pretty good but
then just gets mad that he’s not sitting. It’s funny how we as parents always
can’t wait for our babies to move, to hit that milestone, and then when they do
we ask ourselves what were we thinking. I’m soaking up my time while I can,
because I know this kid will know no boundaries once he’s mobile.
He’s finally getting three
solid meals a day with 4 6oz bottles throughout the day. I think this new
schedule is helping with his sleeping because for the most part he’s sleeping
through the night now. Thank god!!! And he’s going to bed a bit later, around
6:30 / 6:45 which is so much better than 6 o’clock on the dot. Loving getting a
bit more Weston time in on my day. We are eating a lot of finger foods now,
waffles, pears, peaches, mangos, shredded cheese, cheerios, bananas,
blueberries, cottage cheese. He still hates cold food, so even the fruit has to
be warmed up a bit otherwise he won’t eat it. I think that is why he hates
yogurt so much, can’t really warm that stuff up.
He also started crawling on sissy’s
birthday. It is mostly still an army crawl, but he is moving and grooving to
get to where he wants to go.


0 comments:
Post a Comment