Today this sweet girl turns 3. This past year has been full of changes and growth and I have to say that watching her become a big sister is by far one of my highlights from it. I know I always say how sassy and demanding she is, but Raegan also has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. She is the first one to jump up to give Weston a toy or his paci when he cries, she gets very concerned when anyone around her is sad, and the girl loves to hug.
She is our rule follower and seems to be very well liked by all her teachers at school. Raegan is also by far one of the funniest people I know too. She has Eric and I looking at each other multiple times a day just dying with laughter from the things that come out of her mouth. She speaks really well and really can talk your ear off.
And her memory, good lord, I am not kidding you when I say that she remembers everything. From the cup one of her friends drank out of at our house months ago, to the things that we pass while driving to certain places and she really is helpful when we can't find something around the house, we always ask her first and 9 out of 10 times she can tell us.
Raegan Isabel, I hope you know just how much joy and laughter and love you bring into our lives. Here is to hoping 3 is not really the Awful Threes that we always hear about! Love you Baby Girl!
And her memory, good lord, I am not kidding you when I say that she remembers everything. From the cup one of her friends drank out of at our house months ago, to the things that we pass while driving to certain places and she really is helpful when we can't find something around the house, we always ask her first and 9 out of 10 times she can tell us.
Raegan Isabel, I hope you know just how much joy and laughter and love you bring into our lives. Here is to hoping 3 is not really the Awful Threes that we always hear about! Love you Baby Girl!



































0 comments:
Post a Comment