Friday, June 27, 2014

Because This is Where I Look to Find Old Photos

For all my friends to follow me on social media, these are not new. But I have learned over the years that I refer to this blog when I'm looking for old photos of the kids and I don't want to lose track of some of my favorite Instagram photos. Life these days don't allow me to take out my DSLR camera, must of our life is now captured with my silly phone camera. But with two arms full holding my babies and with life moving at a much faster pace, I'm just happy I'm capturing any of it. 

Playing in downtown Geneva

Love my girl

This kid's eyes.... killer



This girl loves her baby brother.... it's pretty much adorable

Park date with mommy


My heart


A rare moment she likes Keags

My 30th birthday dinner

Splash Pad with her bestie

Father's Day

My boy

Dinner and Music in Geneva

Stud

0 comments: