Hi, remember me.... that lady that fell off the face of the earth after Raegan turned two. Well we're back and for some good reason, we added a BOY into the mix of our crazy life. Although we didn't find out this time around what we were having, I just knew and in all honestly it wasn't as big of a shock to me. Eric says I was so beyond excited once he was born, but I don't remember all those emotions.

Weston Antoni (middle name is after Eric's Upa) was born at 2:35 am on March 30th, just 5 hours after I felt my first contractions. This kid was apparently ready to come into this world. I'll leave all the details off this post, but lets just say he put his mama through the ringer. He weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces at 20 inches long. At his first doctor appointment he was just 7 pounds 10 ounces, baby boy is a good eater so far.
Raegan came to visit us in the hospital later that day and she looked so big to me, I swear she grew up the two days we were away from her. Most of the time she just ignores him but when she is giving him attention I'm pretty sure he gets 100 hugs and kisses from his big sis.
He is a super sleepy baby so far, if he's up a total of 2 hours a day we're lucky. But he's the sweetest and smells scrumptious. I'm head over heals in love.
All in all we are adjusting to being a family of 4. It's a learning process.











2 comments:
He is a beautiful baby boy. I'm flag everything went well. Enjoy you baby boy with the baby smell as much as you can. Soon he'll be running out after his big sister! Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations, Katie. So happy for you all. Great pics.
Post a Comment