Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Day


Lesson learned.... Lutherans do not go to church on Christmas Day. We are never home on Christmas Eve to go to church, so since this year we were hanging around our house we thought, great lets go to church. Yeah there were like 15 people there and it felt rather depressing to me. Yeah, I guess I never realized Lutherans go to church on the Eve, not the Day. 



We had a really good low key day at our house after church. We opened gifts and hung out until Eric's parents came over. 


Turning on the Christmas tree

Apparently picnic basket napkins also double as a good pillow



Keags got two new bully sticks and a red cookie, he was in heaven

I must say that while we missed seeing Steve, Kim and the kids, it was nice to have such a low key day at home. Thanks for coming Uma and Upa

0 comments: