So I had one last thing to hang in baby girl's room for a few weeks now, today I finally did it and can now call the nursery 99% complete (now we just need a baby to put in there!). I had to get the ok from the husband to post these pictures since her initials are above her crib, but since the grandparents already know them he "let" me post pictures. If it was up to me everyone would know her name by now, but I guess it just adds to the anticipation for everyone else for the day of her arrival. When I started out with this room I had a totally different picture in my head, but I have to say I absolutely LOVE this room. I love that it isn't over the top girlie, yet has some feminine touches throughout.
view from the hallway
Initials spelling the name of a very important person, love you and miss you dad
Curtains and bed skirt were made by my mom's best friend Joy. LOVE THEM!
Top heart is a print I made, everything else was ordered from Etsy
Ikea dresser, just changed out the hardware with knobs from Hobby Lobby
Nursery even comes complete with it's very own guard dog!
0 comments:
Post a Comment