Three weeks ago my amazing mom, mother-in-law, aunt Cindee and best friend Natalie threw an adorable baby shower for us. It was held at my aunt's house, which set up a slightly more intimate setting. Although with more than 30 ladies in attendance, I am pretty sure I didn't get to chat with everyone nearly as long as I would have wanted too. All the details screamed "Katie" which just goes to show how much these ladies truly do know me. Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby girl Kramer. It means to world to me to know I am surrounded by so much love and friendship.
Thank you mom for throwing yet another wonderful shower. Thanks for following my wishes and not "stressing out" too much on the day. I love you!
Thank you Betty for everything and for figuring out the whole balloon mess on the day of the shower. I love you too.
Thanks to all the Pawluk ladies for being my second family. To Helen for always being my second mom and for the awesome diaper cake and onsie cupcakes! To Chris for the delicious cupcakes and your awesome gift note taking skills and for taking all of these pictures.
Last but never least, thank you Nat for somehow managing to always "be there" yet you are still 4,000 miles away. I am so glad we got to chat before, during and after the shower. I seriously think I talked more to you than anyone else that day. I love you girl! I still think that you won for the most gifts with the word breast in them! Which only makes sense that my best friend would buy me gifts for my boobs!
Chatting with Nat before opening her gifts
Breast pump and I am pretty sure I am yelling at Nat for buying it for me.
Three of baby girl Kramer's great-grandmas
There were so many sweet details to that day. Everyone was asked to bring a book to add to baby girl's book collection. My Aunt Chris and YiaYia (my dad's side) wrapped up all of my dad's old books. They each had my dad's handwriting in them with his name. LOVE. Gosh I wish he was here.
Some of my fav IWU ladies!













1 comments:
Awesome Baby Shower post!! I was glad to help in any way I could!! So very excited for your Baby Girl to arrive!! Hang in there...I know the last month is the LONGEST!
Post a Comment