So we have officially started purging and organizing the house, mostly due to the fact that our entire upstairs is about to be re-carpeted this weekend and we need to move all things (except furniture) downstairs. Last night we started the extra bedroom (to-be nursery). It became very clear that a lot of the crap I took from my mom's house when we moved 4 1/2 years ago just stayed in boxes in the closet. Clearly we dont' need it. You should see the piles of garbage bags and Goodwill bags we have stacked in our loft. It was too embarrassing to even take pictures.
Seriously, just a few of the random things found.... Eric's tux tie from Senior year prom, black dress I swore I lost after hours of searching back when we went to Vegas, floppy disks of old school work, some random high school text book, container of VHS tapes I swore we had already tossed years ago, a lime green purse (gross), boxes and boxes of papers that need to get shreaded. Oh the list can go on.
Random ... our upstairs toilet is currently in the extra bedroom due to the fact that Dave is re-tiling our bathroom. Last night as I went through boxes of 'crap', Eric took a seat on the toilet for a good half hour. Seriously wish I had a picture of that one! May have to make him recreate that moment!
0 comments:
Post a Comment