Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Fur Baby is Three

Happy 3rd Birthday Keagan Meagans! Not like our dog will ever know I gave him a birthday shout-out, but he is after all the first baby in the household and this is his last birthday without another little person in the house. If you follow the average people years to dog years thing, this would actually be his 21st birthday, maybe I should pour him a beer tonight to celebrate. He can drink it for me! For those of you who know us really well, know this dog of ours is totally spoiled, but totally awesome! I'm thinking a homemade chicken and rice meal will be a nice treat for him tonight. Let's see if I can get the energy to actually cook it.



I can't believe he once used to be only 20 lbs the day we got him. Oh Tarzan (yes that was the name he came with, Keagan suits him a million times better)



Happy Birthday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEAGAN!!! YOU HAVE GROWN INTO SUCH A "HANDSOME" MAN. GRANDMA LOVES YOU VERY MUCH. HUGS AND KISSES.

Katie said...

He wants to know when he is going to get his belly rub.

Anonymous said...

I sent the belly rub with Dave this morning...
Hopefully thay are actually working on your bathroom and not playing with Keagan.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know Katie I read the message to Keagan and he was looking at the screen and smiling. He is hoping that his mommy will take him to Wet Nose for dessert!