Monday, June 14, 2010

Wedding Week Shout Out!

So seriously this Friday is already Jenny & Louis's wedding! Seriously, how is it already here?? No I am being serious, if someone could please explain to me how it is already June and fill me in on the last 5 months of my life I would be eternally grateful! Have I already been married for almost 5 months? Didn't I just wake up from our honeymoon cursing and yelling at the thought of having to go back to work. Well forget it if Jenny and Louis are ready to be forever tied together in this crazy thing we call a marriage, I am NOT ready to confess that 2010 is already half way over. But I guess with all great things in life, this Friday will come and I will, most likely through tears, watch my good friend Jenny marry the man of her dreams! I am just grateful the the groom has to be dressed different. You would think after 6 years of knowing Louis and James I could tell them apart. But I have mixed them up way too many times and the last thing I need to do is make Jenny make-out with her brother-in-law on her wedding day. So cheers to whoever thought up the idea that the groom should wear a white jacket and tie!!!!

(Seriously Katie, stop making everything about you. This post is about Jenny and Louis, not you and your crazy half awake brain!)

Ok, now that I am done yelling at myself. I just wanted to give a quick pre-wedding shout out to my dearest friend Jenny and her soon to be husband..... I love you both and cannot wait to party like the rock star I am at your wedding! Louis, if I could give you one piece of advice, tell Jenny how amazingly stunning she looks ASAP on your wedding day. I had to ask Eric half way through the night if I looked good and he will never live that one down. Jenny, just be your fab self and well you can't go wrong. And because a post is not a post unless ending with a picture or two, let me introduce the beautiful Miss and soon to be Mr. Jennifer Unti...

0 comments: