So saying last week was hectic is the under statement of the year. I don't really know why, but I was beyond overwhelmed. Between traveling and trying so hard to get Jenny's programs, menus, placecards, table numbers and bar menu done sleep was not in my schedule and with having to catch the 6 am flight on Friday to Columbus (did I mention that to catch that flight I need to get up at 2:30 am!!!). Any way, by the time I got home Friday night I was crappy and wanted nothing more than to just sit my butt in front of the tv. I felt bad since it was Eric's last day of work for the summer and I am sure he wanted to go out, but he was a champ and stayed in with his crabby wife. He even helped put together Jenny & Louis's programs which officially I can say he did more for their wedding than for ours. Kidding, well sort of! But I came home Friday to a bouquet of flowers, a totally sweet card and a renewed yearly membership to Massage Envy for my birthday. Eric always knows how to take me out of my crappy I hate the world kind of mood. I love you babe! Thank you for being you!
Saturday was Miss Unti's bachelorette party. Less than two weeks now until she becomes Mrs. Malic... We had a great time hanging out in the afternoon (the weather did not cooperate and the sun forgot to come out, but we still had a great time just talking and hanging out) That night we headed to Wildfire for dinner. Oh random, but did you know that in Schuamburg you need two forms of ID to drink. Seriously how dumb is that rule. Thank goodness for Eric who went all the way back to the hotel to get the bride's 2nd form. What kind of party would it be if the bride wasn't drinking. But all in all I think Jenny had a great night with her most amazing and good looking friends (not like I am biased or anything!) So looking forward to their wedding in a few weeks. She is going to make a beautiful bride!I am sorry but I still thinks she looks adorable here

Sunday I headed right to Steph's bridal shower from the hotel, but I am still waiting on pictures from that, so look forward to that post later this week.
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment