I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know so many new mommies and mommies-to-be and I hope each and every one of you enjoyed your first official Mother's Day. We saw Eric's Mom (my #1 Mother-in-law... are you reading this Betty.... NUMBER 1!!!) on Saturday and then spent yesterday with my mom and family in Naperville. I don't know what I would do without my mom, seriously. She is my go-to person for so many things in my life and I would just be totally lost without her! I love you mom!
After lunch we headed back to my Aunts house, Eric and I ended up staying a little later than expected because we were waiting for the celebrity couple to show up. And by celebrity couple I mean my cousin Matt and Cassidy, they got engaged on Friday and I know I for one was dying to see them, hug them, and get a good look at Cassidy's new bling. I am beyond excited for Matt and Cassidy and so glad she will now forever be part of our family. I could not have picked a better match for my cousin and I wish them nothing but the best, I love you both tons!
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment