Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Crappy Weather

So the weather has been really crappy these past few days. Cold, rainy and just plain gross. Well you can blame Natalie for that one, she left to go back to Hawaii yesterday morning and Chicago has been crying ever since! Nat was in town for a short extended weekend for her nephew Caleb's baptism. Saturday Eric and I headed over to Bolingbrook (after leaving Crystal Lake visiting Aaron who was in town from Colorado. yes we did lots of driving this weekend, but it was so worth it! Thanks again Betty & Ray for feeding Kegs for us Saturday night) We finally got to meet Caleb and got to hang out with my favorite Pawluk and Grimmer ladies. Even though my visit was short with Nat it was great to see her and Chris for that matter. I can't believe Nat is getting married in 10 weeks!!! Which means 9 weeks from this Saturday we will be in Hawaii.... SWEET! I'm glad you made it back to Hawaii safe Nat, I miss you already!


Getting some love from Caleb... there was about 15 mintues of the evening that Nat 'allowed' me to hold him before taking him back!

Just to show how adorable he is!

0 comments: