Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yay, Wedding Things!

So it is 11pm and I need to get up in 4 and a half hours, but I know Jenny will be checking the blog tomorrow and will feel a deep sadness if I didn't post some pictures from this weekend. haha :) Jenny I am sending you my Starbucks bill for tomorrow when I need to down 4 lattes just to stay up at work!

So everyone knows that without planning the wedding anymore I feel a great big void in my life, so what do my friends do, they use it for some free help! Just kidding, I love it! Saturday I spent the afternoon up in Crystal Lake helping Jenny put together her wedding invitations. We got lunch at Public House so Louis's mom Kathy could see where we are having the wedding shower in two weeks and then headed back to Jenny's mom house to get to work. Jenny's dad Dan even got in on the fun and let me tell you he was so excited he couldn't contain himself. Ha! But seriously that man has got some amazing writing skills, too bad I didn't know about his dirty little secret for our wedding! Here's a sneak peak of the invites, love the colors and can't wait for the shower in two weeks.




Dan was so excited to be a part of this day!


I will also add that the Bride had the easiest job of the day!

0 comments: