Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Popping the Question Two Year Anniversary

Two years ago today Eric and I were in tons-o-fun Las Vegas with our lovely friends Karen and Bob, soaking up the Nevada rays at the pool and living up the nightlife! Two years ago today Eric had a sneaky little plan (ok not all that sneaky since I sort of knew, but only because I am an investigator by night!) of proposing! I guess after living together for a year, I didn't scare him away with my random and crazy antics or my huge dislike to cook. Hmmmm... maybe if I cooked better and more often he would have proposed sooner. They do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Darnit why am I just realizing this now! Either way, March 27th, 2008 was an amazing day that I will never forget. The love of my life proposed and we got to celebrate it with great friends that night in Las Vegas. I love you Babe!

I think I was shaking more than him!



0 comments: