Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jenny & Louis's Wedding Shower

With only 12 weeks before Unti becomes a Malic, we had Jenny & Louis' wedding shower this Saturday in Crystal Lake, at Public House. I had so much fun planning with Jenny's MOH Melanie and it really gave me something to do since our wedding planning days are over (hold on, I will be right back. I need to go cry in the corner for a few minutes!!!). I am no event planner, but put together some cute little details and even designed the shower invitations back in January. Before I stop making this post about me and actually about the bride to be, here are some of those details.

Shower Invites!

My new found talent, making invitation maps!

Moss J & L letters for the gift table

First time ever doing flowers, not too bad huh?

Ok, back to the bride to be and her hunky husband to be! We had a great time at the shower and I think people were really having a good time, the crowd stuck around for over 3 hours! Of course Jenny and Louis looked great and I finally got to meet all the other bridesmaids I didn't know. It always surprises me how truly generous people are, Jenny & Louis got so many great gifts, there were quite a few items I may want to steal! I can't wait to celebrate their wedding in three months! Here are just a few of the pictures I snapped during the day.

Jenny & Louis

The bridesmaids

Jenny & her mom Barb, don't they look like twins?

Louis and his mom Kathy (I love her, every e-mail she sends me she signs it love your 2nd mother-in-law!)

Great photo of Jenny & I

Louis & I (Something was really funny)

Jenny and her wedding party



Louis was really excited about those coffee mugs!



Awesome custom wine bottles Melanie picked up, and the label I designed!

0 comments: