It is only 8:00am and I'm sitting here at work in an empty office. Needless to say, as you can tell by this post, I am being oh so productive on finishing up all my loose ends here before the big day! Ha, like that would ever happen! Come on, Natalie is currently on a plane heading to Chicago (can't wait to see her tonight!!!!), Karen is making the short flight tomorrow morning from Cleveland and then tomorrow night is the big bachelorette night out. Could you work knowing all these good things are to come? I didn't think so!
It still hasn't hit me what is about to happen next week. I mean Natalie has had her flight booked to come back to Chicago for quite some time now, but I still can't believe she is coming back today, for me, for this wedding. Holy Heck!!!!!
Things are slowing coming together as far as the wedding is concerned. Now it is just all the little odds and ends, which I swear seem like they take more time than all the big things took! But I do have to say that it is very comforting to know that I am in great hands. Seriously, my wedding vendors rock and I would recommend them to anyone! I feel so lucky to have found each and every one of them. While most know that my first Day of Coordinator ended up being awful and I had to get out of the contract, I am so glad I landed on Amanda at La Di events. Seriously the day that it was 3 months until our wedding, I had an e-mail from Amanda looking to schedule our meeting around getting the wedding day timeline together! She rocks! Then you have Meghan over at Klein Creek. I don't even know what to say about her and their venue. She is so accommodating and cares so much! I seriously think that apart from all her help and all the times she has gone over and above for us, I think I really have gained a friend too. Two for the price of one, score!! (Well actually, weddings aren't cheap and well I guess her friendship came at a price. haha!) Then our florist, Kristen at Kio Kreations. The day I knew I was head over heels for her was the Saturday night she called me at 10:30pm after having just finished up a wedding in the city. She was sneaking around the other banquet halls and came across some other centerpieces that she thought of I would love. Seriously you can't pay for that service. Within 5 minutes she had sent me pictures and we decided right then and there to change one of the centerpieces to the picture she sent me. LOVE HER! And last but not least, Caitlin at Hazelton Photography, it was love at first sight for both Eric and I with her! Her pictures are beyond words and after having our engagement session with her I think we both fell in love with her all over again! And seriously, for Eric to like a photographer given the fact he hates pictures, I think that makes Caitlin our soulmate! Ha! You have to check out her website and blog. I just love everything she does and cannot wait to get our wedding pictures back. I am just in complete aw of her artist eye.
So I just realized that I have professed my love for about 4 different women, but please don't worry, Eric is still the one that I will end up marrying next week! Blame it on all the lovey dovey wedding feelings I have going on right now. Thanks for checking on me and know I can't wait to see you all next Saturday, please bring your party hats!!!!! <3 Katie
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment