Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope that everyone had a great New Years and was able to spend it with friends and family. Eric and I (and Keagan too!) went to Cleveland this year to see Karen and Bob! We have spent New Years with them for the past 4 years, it is our little tradition and I love it! We got there on Wednesday afternoon and were able to grab some dinner with Eric's cousin Christi and her husband Kendall on Wednesday night. It is an extra little perk every time we go to Ohio because we get to see them. We had a fairly lower key New Years at a local bar on Thursday night. Although, Bob kept us quit entertained at the bar!!!

I still can't believe that it is 2010 and even more I can't believe we are getting married this month. 4 weeks from today we will be able to leave this crazy cold weather and will be in warm and hopefully sunny Mexico!

But after an amazing and relaxing weekend it is back to work for both Eric and I tomorrow. One more big presentation for me to complete before the wedding, hopefully I will be able to get a big portion of it done this week. I do think Keagan will love a quiet house tomorrow. He partied hard with Spike this weekend and has been sleeping all day, we had to wake him up to finally eat his breakfast at 6pm.


Keagan was ready to go to Cleveland


The girls on NYE


Oh Bob... a night out is never the same without you



0 comments: